|List of Android Image Loading Library|
|Android Universal Image Loader|
|7||Most memory efficient way to resize bitmaps on android?|
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Monday, February 6, 2017
Reverse Engineering refers to the know the duplication of the products through examination of how it's build or construct. It involved in how the products work and is there any products which copied the flow of work. It's help to possible make to understand the basic of working principle and structure of the system under study. Mostly Reverse Engineering you can applied both side hardware and software but today we are focusing on the Software Reverse Engineering.
|Hacking Tools: Reverse Engineering|
|List of Reverse Engineering Tools|
|PE and Resource Viewer|
- Disassemblers mostly used to decode binary code into assembly codes. Disassemblers also employed into extracting strings, functions, libraries, etc. Disassemblers help to convert the machine language into more user-friendly formats.
- Debuggers helps to expand the functionality of disassemblers by helping the CPU registers, hex dumping of programs, view of stack. Also Debuggers mostly used to break the program into the parts for execution and test purpose.
- Hex Editors also know as a Binary Editor or Binary File Editor. Hex Editors commonly used for the purpose of View/Edit the Binaries files. Hex Editors make possible to create the binary data for the computer file.
- PE and Resource Viewer tools allows programmers to view and edit the resources that are embedded into the EXE[Executable] file. PE and Resource Viewer used to change icons, edit the menu of the software, change version information, dialog, etc.
You may also like...
- This 9 Year Old CEO is International Expert on hacking and cyber-security
- Top 8 Security Tips for Android Users
That's it If you think other tools in the market and help's please share below in comment we sure share next article for the Reverse Engineering.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
STOCK images for blogs & Digital Marketers
Flickr Advance search : Use Flickr Advance search to find images with creative common license.
Google image search: Use images with appropriate license which you can use on your blog.
Image Suite : WordPress plugin which searches 9 different sources to find free-to-use images. The best part is that you don’t have to add image credits!
Feedly: Subscribe to any blog feeds or search for your interested topic to discover new blogs to subscribe to.
Zite : A content discovery app for iOS and Android. One of my favorites.
Prismatic : A content discovery app for iOS and Android which is based on social recommendations. Less content than Zite but high-quality.
Pocket: A “read it later” app which is also a productive app. Integrated into all the reading apps mentioned previously, and lets you save articles for later reading.
Friday, February 3, 2017
The World Big Project Open Source
Open Source Operating Systems
GitHub Pages examples
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
|No||Atom Package Name|
|1||Seti UI and Themes|
|6||Bonus After-hours Add-ons|
1. Seti UI and Themes
|Seti UI and Themes - List of Best Atom Packages|
2. Open Recent
|Open Recent - List of Best Atom Packages|
|TODO-show - List of Best Atom Packages|
|Minimap - List of Best Atom Packages|
5. Highlight Selected
|Highlight Selected - List of Best Atom Packages|
|Bonus After-hours Add-ons - List of Best Atom Packages|
7. Color Picker
|Color Picker - List of Best Atom Packages|
|Emmet - List of Best Atom Packages|
|Beautify - List of Best Atom Packages|
10. Remote Edit
|Remote Edit - List of Best Atom Packages|
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Visitor stats and analytics tool for Digital Marketers
Google Analytics: The best solution for viewing advanced details about your blog traffic. Also shows live traffic status of your blog.
Jetpack plugin: Offers a module called “WordPress.com stats”, which allows you to see traffic details from your WordPress dashboard.
Outsourcing websites for the Developer | Digital Marketers
Fiverr: Outsource things like YouTube video intros or buy social media likes & much more for only $5.
oDesk: Great place to hire virtual assistants or freelancers to get a job done.
99designs: Crowd-sourcing websites for your web-design needs. Cheap, but high quality.
Problogger job board: Need a content writer? This job board is the right place to find an authentic writer. Costs $50, but you will find the best of the writers here.
Headspace: Tired of blogging constantly? Use Headspace and meditate for 5 minutes. You will thank me later!
Wunderlist : Manage your to-do list with Wanderlust. Available on all platforms, and stores data in the cloud.
Trello: A card-based TASK MANAGEMENT TOOL. I have used it in the past, but have now shifted to Wunderlist. Still, TRELLO serves a different purpose and is very popular.
Rescuetime: Sends you weekly stats (configurable) of which site you spent the most time on during the previous week. A good idea to start taking note of your counter-productive activity, and save your precious time. Install, configure and it runs in the background.
Selfcontrol : App for Mac which lets you block access to certain sites. Try blocking Facebook, and notice how your productivity increases!
Friday, January 27, 2017
Best Health Tips
1. Reason behind Diabetes and How to Control Diabetes
2. 15 Ways to stay focused all day
3. What is important of YOGA in our life ?
4. 20 health tips which make your body perfect
5. Things which you have to eat and drink Daily
6. WHY DO ONIONS MAKE OUR EYES WATER?
7. Top 10 WAYS TO GET HAPPINESS